Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lesson Money 101, Coming From Nothing

Can money truly come from something besides your hard work. How about from something besides trading hours, for dollars.
Truly we live in a small world, or should I say a small box.
Today I heard a story off the show Master Minds. A young man a geologist that couldn't get a job as a CEO like he wanted. Went to another country, and raised the money he needed, bought a piece of land, and proceeded to build a multi billion dollar company digging for gold. Your probably thinking well I can't do that, I know I'm telling a story be patient. The problem was that he didn't have any gold. There was no gold on the property. He was seeding the samples himself with gold that he had bought. Then he was telling everybody that he was about to strike it big.
Now! This story is not something that I would recommend you going and doing. But it does go to show you that if you put your mind to work, you can come up with some crazy idea's.

My whole point I want to make is that money is not something that you simple must trade your time for, hours for dollars. But money is only what we agree it is. Money is invisible, its a contract, paper money is not real money. I know your confused now, you thought it was real. Money is created from capital. And I want to give you capital, that capital is your idea's.
To Be Continued........................


No comments:

Post a Comment